- You can Create a Rich Text Document with Bearbook Projects,
- To Create a Document Go to Files Tab and Click on plus Icon that is visible at Top Right Corner,
- Then Click on Start a new doc.
- The Blank Document will be opened First set your Document title here we set it to 'Requirement Docs',
- You can Write your Document Rich Text Content Below the Toolbar Pane.
You can do Many things in Documents with the use of Toolbar Pane in Documents,
- You can Bold your Text with First Option of Toolbar
- Second Option makes your Text Italic
- Third Option Used to Add strike on your Text
- Fourth Option is Used to Add Link on your Text
- Fifth Option is Used to Increase or Decrease your Font size
- Sixth one is Used to Change Color of Your Text
- Seventh option is Used to Add Quote on your Line
- Eighth option is used to Change the Align of your Text(Left, Center, Right, Justify)
- Ninth option is used to add Code Snippet in your Document
- Tenth option is Used to give numbering to your List
- Eleventh option is Used to Give bullets to your List
- Last option is Used to Upload a Image in your Document
- You can drop us a Message anytime if you want to know anything about Bearbook from messenger, that is given at Bottom right corner.