Run your Team, Projects and Track Tasks Using Simple Project Management Tool.
- To Create a Task or To-do follow Simple Few Steps:
1) Go to Project in which you wish to create task.
2) Go to Tasks Tab.
3) Write down the Task.
4) Press enter to Create Task.
- You can Also Drag and Drop any Task from One Group to another group by Dragging 3 Dots visible at Starting of Tasks.
- You Can Do Many things with Tasks, like Assign it to team member, Set Due Date, Add Comments,Track Time for Working on it etc.
- You can also see Your Task with its due date at Dashboard -> My Agenda tab.
- And you can also Check Project Wise your Task from Project Overview Screen from Task Overview Block.
- For More Info you can Checkout this help https://www.bearbook.com/project-helps/assign-task-set-due-date-and-discuss-on-task
- You can drop us a Message anytime if you want to know anything about Bearbook from messenger, that is given at Bottom right corner.