Selling or purchasing an item may not be in same unit. It might fluctuate in various units, i.e. Pieces, Kilogram, Meter, Litre and so on. So every time adding same item in stock list with various unit is not legitimate.
Bearbook will help to manage product with different units. No need to add price of all units. User has to add price of any one unit. Bearbook will calculate price of all units. User can make invoice with any unit as required.
Follow simple step to use multiple unit option:
- In add new item, select any unit which is primary unit.
- Click on check box called multiple unit.
- If you check on that, you can add unit, that will help you classify your items, based on different unit.
- For e.g. Suppose there is a one cartoon of any item with full of 10 boxes and each box contains 10 Pcs. So each cartoon contains 100 Pcs.
- Now add price of an item according to reference unit and then save it.