Some of the organizations buy individual items and sell them as a kit. For example, Pixer Electrics brought parts of ceiling fan and do production of fan at its place and then they sell it.
- Using the Production feature in Bearbook, you will able to create kits/bundles, box them together due to which the stock of the production kit increases while the stock of the associated items decreases.
- For production of fan, they purchase raw material in large quantity like,
12 no’s Ceiling Fan Blade
4 Down rod
4 Ceiling fan Box
4 Mount Adaptors
So, first of all, they need to create product kit.
Follow simple steps to add production:
- Click on Accounts → Production.
- Click on Drop-down arrow, which is next to Add Item Button. Then click on Product Kit.
- On product kit page click on Add Item and Create new Product Kit.
- Now fill up all necessary detail with required materials for making a Single kit.
- For example, production of one fan require following materials:
3 no’s Ceiling Fan blades
1 Down rod
1 Ceiling fan Box
1 Mount Adaptor
- Click on save.
- Now your product kit is ready.
Let’s start production.
As you make production, add that production in production module to maintain your inventory.
For example, Pixer Electrics make a ceiling fan today.
Follow step to add this production
- Click on Add Item in Production Module.
- Select all necessary detail and save it.
- Now in inventory, on hand stock of Ceiling fan will be 2 and on hand stock of other raw materials will be as below,
9 no’s Ceiling Fan Blade
3 Down rod
3 Ceiling fan Box
3 Mount Adapters.
- You can drop us a Message anytime if you want to know anything about Bearbook from the messenger, that is given at Bottom right corner or contact us on +916355071900.