In Bearbook you might need to add or edit an account, or look at your chart of accounts to perform actions into it. Here’s how.
Steps to Add new Custom Account:
- Click on Settings Menu.
- Then Click on Others Dropdown menu and then click on Charts of Account.
- The Chart of Account will be visible and many different types of account you can see there.
- To Add New Account Click on Add Account.
- The Add Account Popup will be opened.
- In that, first of all select account type. (i.e. if you are creating account for any expense then select Expense Account)
- Then Fill Up Other Details Like Account Name and its Description (Optional) and Click on Save to add Account.
- Now that account will be ready to use in your daily Accounting.