While doing Journal entries, you need to know which account will receive the debit and credit side of transaction. It will be best, if you consult your accountant or accounting professional for guidance before creating Journal entries.
Steps to Add Journal Transaction:
- Click on Accounts Menu, then Click on Cash & Bank.
- Now, Click on the Dropdown that is visible at the top right corner, besides of Add Transaction and select Journal Transaction.
- Now, Click on Add Transaction. The Add Journal Transaction Block will be displayed on the screen.
- Select Date and add description.
- Select Respective Accounts, Add short description and enter value in Debit and Credit side respectively.
- Click on save to Save the Journal Entry.
You can enter many entries like this through Journal Transaction.