Bearboor user can use the CRM to call their customer directly from the CRM. To use the Bearbook phone feature, a user has to add his/her phone number to the CRM.
Steps to set up a phone in Bearbook,
1.From the home, click on 'Settings'.
2.In the side menu panel, click on 'Phone Settings'.
3.Click on 'Add Number'
4.You will see 3 options for add number,
- New Number - Using this premium feature, a user can choose the number as per their choice and user can use that number for their business phone calls.
- External Number - Using this feature, a user can use their existing phone number to map it with CRM and use that number for their business phone calls.
- Porting & BYOC - Bearbook will release this feature soon.
5. Steps to set the external number,
- Select your country and add your number and clickon 'Verify Number'.
- You will see the instruction about verify the number, follow that instruction to verify your number.