In Bearbook CRM contacts feature, users will get four main groups to save the data about the contacts,
- Basic Information : In the Basic Information group, a user will get properties like Email, First Name, Last Name, and others.
- Social : In Social group, a user will get properties like Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Groups and others.
- Address : In the Address group, a user will get properties like Street Address, City, State, and others.
- System Fields : In System Fields group, a user will get properties like Created On, Created By, Modified By, Modified On.
If a user wants to customize these groups as per their business needs then a user can add new fields to these groups and user can also create a new group for their need.
Steps to edit existing group and add new group,
- Edit Group Name
Place the cursor to that name and change the name as per your choice.
- Edit Property
click on the property which you want to change and change that property from the side panel.
- Add a new property to an existing group
Select any field from the side panel as per your need then drag that field and drop it into the group where you want to use it. For example, If you want to add "Number" after the Last Name property then, Drag the 'Number' field from the side panel and drop it after the "Last Name" field.
Change the property to make it as per your business need.
- Remove Property
Click on the remove sign in the park to remove a property from the group.
- Add New Group
Click on the 'Add Group' to add a new group and add the fields as per your business need.
- Save Customization
Click on 'Save' to save your customization for your use.